Sunday, December 19, 2010

Full circle :D

So I got tired of trying to make me do this as I planned... I considered shutting this blog altogether coz I was obviously doing a massively bad job of handling it.

But couldnt make myself do it somehow.

Kept bringing the arrow to the remove button and cringing..
Sooo i decided to hell with the atructured approach...its back to randomness.. i'll put in some snaps thoughts and see how it goes from there! Yay! :D

(There is, i suspect, a terrible lesson here that shouldnt be learnt and be avoided and overlooked. sigh.)

So below are some snaps i took in Matheran... I loved this little kitten who was sitting very confidently in the vicinity of hulky dogs against this perfect backdrop.

And of course i couldnt have left without one of the trademark matheran pullcarts ...and yes below it the horse!!

I deeply wanted to take one of the horses eye real close but they kept getting suspicious of me and sniggering dangerously towards me trying to get unthinkable stuff on the lens... so i thought the better of it and wait till i get a good zoom :)





No comments:

Post a Comment