Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally!

This blog is dying from its need to be heard.
I hear you.. but i lack the grit i think to keep it on.

Actually one cant say that i havent made some strides in figuring photography out.. but to parallely blog about it became a bit difficult after a point i think.
That point for me seems to be the beginning *sigh* but well i endevour to drag my feet on.

So heres a pic of a camera cum some cool gear that my very selfless cousin brother gave me one fine year before. Its become functional only recently.. and im on the path to experiment.

Also news is that i have also been doing quite well with my automatic... which ive begun to learn to use in manual and other modes. I should try to be more descriptive... but well thats for another day.

Im just glad im writing something here... this space has been feeling very jaded and jinxed i think. Lets break it *i hope*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arpita,
    Good to see you in action.
    Hope this would help you in refining your photographic skills.

    ReplyDelete